Bird 5017D TDMA USB Broadband RF Power Meter 25-1000 MHz Free VPM3 Software
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Bird Electronic
- Country of Manufacture:
- United States
- Does not apply
This sale is for a Bird 5017D WPS Wideband power sensor, including a CD with Bird's FREE PC Based Virtual Power Meter Software VPM2.
25-1000 MHz, 500mW-500W Avg (1300W Peak) Wideband Power Sensor.
The Bird 5017D Power Sensor RF Wattmeter can be used stand alone with a PC. Bird VPM2 (Virtual Power Meter Software) is provided with the sensor for PC use. The Bird 5017D WPS sensor has a USB interface and is plug and play with most PCs.
Note - Plug-in elements are not required with the WPS 5017D Wideband Power Sensor.
Bird’s® Wideband Power Sensor Series (WPS) never requires field calibration, only requires calibration once per year and is traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). The WPS measures True Average Power, Peak Power, and Duty Cycle directly with exceptional accuracy and uses these precise measurements to calculate a wide range of other important factors, such as VSWR, Return Loss, Reflection Coefficient, Crest Factor, Average Burst Power, TDMA, and CCDF.
Specifications for the Bird WPS 5017D:
- Frequency: 25 MHz to 1 GHz;
- Power Range: 500 mW to 500 Watt Avg, 1300 Watt Peak
- Elements are NOT required
- CDMA and TDMA Compliant
- FREE Bird VPM3 Software for PC/Mac USB Connectivity
Other Sensors are available up to 26 GHz inclcuding Broadband Thruline Sensors and Broadband Terminating Sensors. Broadband sensors do not require elements.
Only the Bird WPS 5017D sensor is included in this sale, it can be used with most PCs or with the optional Bird 5000-XT Power Meter.
- VPM3 PC Software Power Meter Functions: VSWR, Peak Power, True Average Power, Crest Factor, CCDF, TDMA, Burst Power, Data Logging
- Sensor Detection: Automatic
- TDMA Compliant
- Interface Sensor to Bird 5000-XT: DB9 (cable is included, 5000-XT is not included))
- PC Interface: USB (cable is...