June 1983 Car Exchange Cobra Jet Cougar Talladega Nash 1958 T-Bird vs 83 T-Bird
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $20.00 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- United States
- Issue Type:
- Publication Name:
- Car Exchange
- Year Published:
- Does not apply
June 1983 Car Exchange Magazine
Vol 5 No 6
- T-Bird vs T-Bird - 1958 Thunderbird vs 1983 Thunderbird
- Chevrolet for 1963 - a jet smooth success story
- 1963 Bel Air Station Wagon
- 1963 Impala SS Convertible
- 1963 Chevy II
- 1963 Corvette
- 1963 Corvair
- Early Nash Racing
- Bud Koehler 1951 track record holder Raceway Park
- Roy Connor Mexican Road Race Nash 1950 Darlington SC
- Johnny Mantz #98 1951 Darlington SC
- Bob Christy 1954 race Nash #3
- 1954 Milwaukee Chrysler First, Hudson Second, Nash Third
- 1953 Ambassador Country Club 2 dr hardtop
- 1954 Ambassador
- Friday Night at Jerry's - crusin' comes back
- Champions of Challenge!
- Lucky Teter
- Jimmie Lynch Death Dodgers
- San Jose Goat - sweet 1966 GTO
- MoPar Memories - 1963: laying the foundation
- 1963 Dodge Polara convertible
- 1963 Chrysler 300 Indy Pace Car convertible
- 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible
- 1947 Lincoln Model 37 Four-Door Sedan - Post-war Zephyr
- Total Performance - Ford for 1963
- 1963 1/2 Falcon Spring, Fairlane Sports Hardtop, and Galaxie 500XL Sports Hardtop
- 1963 Thunderbird Landau 2 door hardtop
- 1963 Falcon Sport Futura Convertible
- 1954 Lincoln Capri - road race years
- Canadian Crown Vic - 1956 Meteor Rideau Crown Victoria
- Cobra Jet Cougar - one of only 40
- Ford's Talladega Boss 429 Torino? - designed for NASCAR
- Ford V8 Mainline Star - Ute - Australia's car/pickup
- Ford Sunliners, Starliners, and Skyliners
Good Condition, normal wear from storage, age and handling. Chevy Chevrolet C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6 Corvette NCRS Top Flight Bloomington Gold Tracy Performance Corvette Parts Roseville Detroit Michigan 48066 Sting Ray 283 302 327 348 350 396 402 409 427 454 502 Engine Transmission.
The Copyrighted Info and Pictures are the Property of Tracy Performance!
Small Items: Small items are usually shipped by UPS ground to insure and track the items properly. Smaller items are shipped Standard United States Postal Service or USPS Priority Mail.
Large Items: Items that are too large, (oversize), or too heavy for UPS and USPS will usually be shipped by ground with UPS Truck Freight, and require a commercial, (business), shipping address. These truck freight shipments come in a large semi trailer, usually on a 4' X 4' pallet and will require a fork lift or dock. We can deliver and hold them at a UPS Truck Freight Terminal in a metro area close to you.
Faster Shipping: If you require quicker delivery or have some other special shipping requests, you must contact us and request special shipping and approve the extra expense.
Local Detroit Pickup: In most cases, you can pick up your purchases at our retail store or our Michigan parts warehouse located in the Detroit Metro Area at Tracy Performance, 29069 Calahan Road, Roseville, Michigan 48066-1805 without shipping charges. Please contact us in advance for info on pickup days and hours. We have a fork lift to facilitate loading large or heavy items.