Food To Live ® Sunflower Seeds (0.5 to 50 lbs) Raw Kernels, No Shell, Kosher
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $9.99 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Seed Type:
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- United States
- Food To Live
This listing is for the Highest Quality
SUNFLOWER SEEDS (Raw, No Shell, Kosher)
- Certified Kosher by Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
About the product:
- Premium quality sunflower seeds are perfect for snacking and cooking.
- Buy in bulk to save money.
- Sunflower seeds are a delicious and healthy snack packed with essential nutrients.
- 100% natural raw sunflower kernels can be added to salads, cereals, and baked goods.
- The resealable bag will help you keep the seeds fresh.
- Raw Whole Seeds, Unsalted, Shelled
- Highest Quality
- Highest Purity, Large Size
- Delicious & Healthy
Where Do Sunflower Seeds Come From?Sunflower seeds, although technically they should be called ‘sunflower kernels’ are one of the healthiest snacks you can find. This food is highly nutritious, low in calories and fats, high in fiber, and delicious to boot. The seeds can be used in a variety of ways and serve as the source of most common cooking oil on the planet.
Sunflower are a high-quality product, cultivated and processed without the use of any toxic chemicals. They are delicious, packed raw, and unsalted, so you can enjoy flavoring them exactly to your tastes.
Sunflower seeds, shelled or hulled, are safe for almost everyone to eat. Some people use sunflower seeds for sprouting, although their taste is quite peculiar.
Hulled Sunflower Seeds provide you with a nutritional boost and would contribute to any healthy diet plan, as they are a great source of fiber and...