Chevrolet Nova SS / Automatic 327 V8 1963 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova SS Automatic 327 V8
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $36,950.00 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- SS / Automatic 327 V8
- 327 V8
- Drive Type:
- Exterior Color:
- Interior Color:
- Number of Cylinders:
- Body Type:
- Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
- Vehicle Title:
- Fuel Type:
- For Sale By:
- Manufacturer Interior Color:
- Red Vinyl
- Manufacturer Exterior Color:
- Ermine White
- Number of Doors:
- 2 Doors
- 1963 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova SS Automatic 327 V8
- 1963 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova SS Automatic 327 V8
- VIN Number:
- <font face="Arial" size="2"><b><a target="_JumpPage" href="http://www.autocheck.com?siteID=204&vin=30437O170351">30437O170351</a><br><font size="-1" color="#666666">Get the Vehicle History Report</font></b></font>
- Deposit amount:
- Deposit type:
"My Family Treating Your Family Royally"
1963 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova SS Automatic 327 V8
- VIN: 30437O170351
- Stock: 170351
- Mileage: 76,000
- Color: Ermine White
- Engine: 327 V8
- Drivetrain: RWD
Options and Standard Features
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
Royal Auto and Truck LLC
Orlando Florida 32837
- Ask for:Steve Phelps
- Contact: Contact Us
- Primary Phone:(407) 435-9745
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- Royal Auto and Truck LLC reserves the right to,
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Funds & Financing:
- For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Steve at
(407) 435-9745 prior to bidding.
- Buyers Inspection: Royal Auto and Truck LLC has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Royal Auto and Truck LLC welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Steve at (407) 435-9745 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Royal Auto and Truck LLC will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Royal Auto and Truck LLC as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Royal Auto and Truck LLC.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Finalizing your Purchase:
- Royal Auto and Truck LLC will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Steve at Royal Auto and Truck LLC by e-mail or phone
(407) 435-9745 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.