The Going Green Large Premier Feeder with Suet Cages is one of the professional series feeders that set the standard. Attract more birds with the offering of suet plus the two-sided seed tray provides ample perching area while green powder-coated screen base allows for proper drainage and seed aeration of your birdseed. Constructed of up to 90% post-consumer recycled plastic, it is one of the best made feeders anywhere. Proudly made in the USA.
- Fully assembled, hangs from sturdy tree branch or can be mounted on a pole pole mounting hardware not included
- Fill with up to 5.5 lbs of mixed seed and 2 suet cakes
- Windows make it easy to see how much seed is left and the hinged roof opens for quick filling and cleaning while suet cages attach for easy filling
- This attractive ranch style bird feeder with faux wood grain detailing and green roof looks natural anywhere in the yard
- Ranch-style feeding trough allows multiple birds to feed at one time and suet cages on either side allows you to offer two different kinds of suet
- Made of 100% plastic lumber with a polycarbonate window that is excellent for the environment, this feeder weathers the elements without chipping and fading and is assembled with rust resistant zinc chromate screws
- Overhanging roof protects food from the weather and the recycled plastic won't absorb water when wet and is less likely to attract mold and is easy to clean away dirt and bacteria