ORIOLE BIRD FEEDER with Tray, Jelly Jar & Orange Spike - Custom Poly Colors USA
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $48.97 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Amish Handmade
- Does Not Apply
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- United States
- Recycled Polywood
- Bird Feeder & Food Type:
- Oriole Jelly & Orange Feeder
ORIOLE BIRD FEEDERWEATHERPROOF RECYCLED POLY
Bright Color Combinations
We cover Oriole birds 2 favorites in this one, beautiful feeder - Grape Jelly & Oranges! Attract these bright birds by putting some jelly into the included glass jar. Slice and orange in half and place on spike mount (juicy side out!). Now, sit back and enjoy!
Manufactured at an old order Amish homestead, this bird feeder is meticulously handcrafted from high density poly plastic to stand the test of time and use. Poly lumber is made of recycled high-density polyethylene materials. It resists splintering and rotting. No need for chemical weatherproofing treatments. It is also impervious to normal wood-destroying pests.
Bright and beautiful high quality poly plastic will last FOREVER! Unlike department store versions, these are individually handmade utilizing generational techniques and high quality materials.
- Measures: 9½”w x 7½”h x 7¾d
- Colorful poly certain to brighten your backyard
- Ready to hang with a securely attached, stainless steel chain
- Easy to clean with simple soap & water
- Fade, Rot & Insect Proof
- Eco-friendly made from recycled plastic bottles
- 3 choices of bright, beautiful color combinations (custom slightly addtnl)
- Retains bright crisp colors forever, unlike wood
For custom colors, please specify at checkout (roof/walls) & allow for slight additional time.
Contact us for BULK ORDERS!
AMISH HANDMADE in the USA
PLEASE NOTE: Each is individually handmade-to-order by Amish craftsmen guaranteeing you a unique, true one-of-a-kind piece. Please allow up to 7-10 business day manufacturing time. Also as a result, while items are shipped carefully and quickly, tracking information may take longer than usual to “catch up”.