1. Please be advised that by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described in this auction. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Bidders with no feedback, negative feedback, or with bid retractions must contact Classic Car Studio staff directly in order to make purchase arrangements as all such bids may be subject to cancellation or rejection.
3. Classic Car Studio reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation or closure.
4. There is a $180.00 administration and documentation fee for each transaction. This charge covers filing and paper handling costs and, for transactions where no special circumstances have been established, is the only additional fee payable to Classic Car Studio associated with the transaction.
5. Winning bidders are required to contact Classic Car Studio within 24 hours of the auction's closing to secure the vehicle and to finalize the details of the transaction.
6. A $2,000 non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of auction's close to secure the vehicle and remove it from the market. Forms of acceptable payment for deposit are: credit card, wire transfer, cashiers check, and money order.
7. In the event that winning bidders are unable, either to contact Classic Car Studio, or to provide for deposit within established time frames, vehicles may be made available to other buyers on a first come, first serve basis.
8. Classic Car Studio has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders should nevertheless, feel free to contact us directly to provide information, respond to uncertainties, or answer any questions.
9. It is important to bear in mind that a vehicle is "New" only once and that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage, or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. These understandings are essential to the realistic expectations of automobile ownership, and more so as concerns the fine materials and delicate tolerances of specialty, luxury, or high-performance cars. It is for this reason that we encourage a personal inspection prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction.
10. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied. In some instances vehicles will be offered for sale without the full compliment of accessories such as: tools, floor mats, cd magazines, navigation disks, owners manuals, or extra keys. Where these items are of special concern, please be sure to contact us to obtain a vehicle's exact inventory of accessories.
11. Final or closing bid price does not include documentation fee, shipping, travel, nor tax, title, or registration. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any federal, state, or local taxes, personal transportation costs, or shipping expenses resulting from the sale.
12. Classic Car Studio is glad to assist with shipping arrangements, but assumes no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody.
13. All issues, problems, or claims must be brought to Classic Car Studio within 24 hours of delivery or receipt of vehicle.
14. Provisions for personal or third party inspections and all due diligence are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery.
15. Classic Car Studio bares no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications, expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
In an effort to offer the highest level of communication, to respond to any questions, or to explain our services and purchase procedures, we strongly encourage bidders or interested buyers to call us directly between 9:00am and 6:00pm US central time during the week, and between 10:00am and 4:00pm US central time on Saturday. Voicemail messages will be responded to as promptly as possible, or if left after hours, during the following business day.
Bidders are requested to review our terms prior to placing bids.
Classic Car Studio
1002 Hanley Industrial Ct.
St. Louis, MO 63144